For the past few days, I’ve been eating Deliver Lean meals as part of a review program (I received them at no cost to try out in exchange for sharing my findings with my readers!). When it comes to food, you never really know what you’re going to get; sometimes I review food products that just are not for me – and then sometimes, like with Deliver Lean, I am 100% pleased and can’t wait to share my findings with you guys!
Deliver Lean is a weekly diet delivery service where pre-cooked, ready-to-eat meals are delivered to your home three times a week.
My first delivery arrived last Wednesday morning, and I was scheduled to leave Thursday morning for a meeting with a client in Cleveland. Since I would be gone for two days, I knew that I wouldn’t be eating Thursday and Friday’s food, so I stuck one of the breakfasts in my purse to eat on the plane and told Angeline and my mom to feel free to try what was left of my Thursday and Friday food.
The first meal I tried was the salmon with spinach and rice pilaf. Dude, this tasted nothing like diet food. Everything was full of flavor and utterly delicious!
The portion sizes are smaller than most people are used to, you can see in the photo that it looks like it fills the entire plate, but that is actually a small plate. I learned portion control while working with my doctor last year so I have been using these plates for a while now. This is actually how much a grown woman should be eating and it totally filled me up!
How The Deliver Lean Diet Delivery Service Works
- Traditional Meal Plan – Specifically designed to help you reach a healthy body fat level.
- Paleo Plan – Four gourmet entrees a day for an easy and nutritious way to get your diet on track.
- Organic Meal Plan – For busy professionals, stay-at-home moms, or people looking to lose weight and add precious hours back into their lives.
- Gluten Free Plan – Designed specifically for busy people looking to lose weight fast.
- HCG Plan – The Deliver Lean HCG Meal Plan is formulated specifically for individuals adhering to this strict diet.
- RxMeals – Preventing and reversing chronic disease through proper nutrition.
- OnJuice – Cold-pressed juices, with the finest organic fruits and vegetables.
- Baked by DL – Our desserts range from 90-300 calories & can be included in moderation as part of an effective weight-loss program.
Fresh Meals – All meals are cooked with fresh premium ingredients and designed to be caloric and portion controlled!
Delivery – Meals are delivered three times a week directly to your home or business!
Enjoy – No counting calories, no mess to clean up. Simply eat the predetermined portions every 3 hours!
Results! – Eaten correctly, Deliver Lean meals will increase your metabolism and help you to continually burn fat!
You can find all of the Deliver Lean menu offerings here – there’s even juice options! I received one of the juice options but juicing just really isn’t my thing. I like to chew my calories, know what I mean?
I was happy with my Deliver Lean diet delivery service and happy to share a great promotion with you!
The Rebel Chick readers can get 2 Days Free with the purchase of a 1 month plan ($7.95 per meal. 3 meal minimum per day) which can be redeemed on DeliverLean.com!
I was received a free week of Deliver Lean meals and monetary compensation for sharing my opinions with you, but all opinions are my own.