I started watching this show LA Shrinks on Bravo a few weeks ago and I’ve become fascinated by Dr. V, who often deals with clients needing therapy regarding their sexuality. One of the recent patients Dr. V recently worked with mentioned having never had an orgasm and frankly, I was shocked.
How is that even possible?
I think that it’s important for all women to know and understand how their bodies work, especially in regard to sexuality. I was approached about reviewing and sharing the Explore Women’s Sex app for iOS with my readers and I thought, why not? I am sure that like Dr. V’s client, there may be women out there who could benefit from an app like this!
Explore Women’s Sex is ideal for men and women, no matter their age or background, who want to understand women’s sexuality. The app was created by Dr Vivienne Cass, an experienced clinical psychologist and sexual therapist, author of ‘The Elusive Orgasm’ and a number of other, academic publications.
With the Explore Women’s Sex app, you can learn more about a woman’s sexual anatomy in private, without graphic and tasteless pornographic material. You can become a better lover without having to worry about embarrassing yourself!
The Explore Women’s Sex app is also a teaching and informational resource for sex educators and health professionals (medical, psychology, psychiatric and counselling) that’s ideal for updating basic knowledge of a women’s sexuality. They can use the app with patients, clients and students to help them understand the physical side of women’s sexual arousal.
I won’t share any photos (this is a family-friendly blog, after all), but I’ll share a few key points of the app with you!
- There are both psychological and physical factors that play into a woman’s arousal.
- The clitoris is the most important physical factor, so learning what this is and how it works is a good first step in understanding how women get turned on.
- The clitoris is made up of many parts, both inside and outside the body (the Clitoral System) and they all play a part in women’s arousal.
- The app includes a diagram of front view (inner and outer), side (inner and outer) and a woman’s pelvic muscles.
- The app includes fun and serious quizzes to help really drive home the information learned.
Because this app deals with a sexual nature, you must be 17 years old to download it – so there are no worries about your underage children downloading it! It is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad and requires iOS 4.3 or later.
You can download the Explore Women’s Sex app in the iTunes store here for just $2.99.
While I was compensated for sharing this app with you, all opinions are my own.