If you haven't heard yet, the Kia STINGER won MotorWeek's Best of the Year award at the Chicago Auto Show for 2018!
To help people get a first-hand idea of what the Kia Stinger is all about, Kia is hosting "The Stinger Experience," a custom and exclusive event created to feature Kia’s all new high-performance fastback sedan in a professional racetrack setting. Everyone is invited to sign up for this unique experience (unfortunately there is only limited availability) during a two-hour adventure that includes education and hands on experience! YES! That means that YOU can drive the Kia Stinger yourself!
After arriving onsite, you will be welcomed by the Kia Stinger Experience team to get to know the Stinger better.
You will spend time in the hospitality suite learning the skills needed to enjoy your hot laps around the track. Kia's experienced drivers will assist you in taking on the 0-60 straight away, the slalom, and feel the performance of the vehicle. There will also be an opportunity for you to test out comparable vehicles on the identical course completing the full experience. Nine courses around the US have been hand crafted by the Kia team of professionals!
The #StingerExperience dates are as follows:
1. 2/22 – 2/25: Santa Anita Racetrack (Arcadia, CA)
2. 3/1 – ¾: Lone Star Park (Grand Prairie, TX)
3. ⅜ – 3/11: FedEx Field (Landover, MD)
4. 3/15 – 3/18: Charlotte Motor Speedway (Concord, NC)
5. 3/22 – 3/25: MetLife Stadium (East Rutherford, NJ)
6. 3/29 – 4/1: Gillette Stadium (Foxborough, MA)
7. ⅘ – 4/8: Arlington Park (Arlington Heights, IL)
8. 4/12 – 4/15: NRG Park (Houston, TX)
9. 4/19 – 4/22: Phoenix Int’l Raceway (Avondale, AZ)
If you know someone in these areas who would like to experience Stinger, they can sign up at KiaStingerExperience.com!
Leave a Reply