I am a #WindowsChampion Ambassador. I have received incentives for sharing information relating to Windows products but all opinions are my own.
You may have heard the exciting news about the availability of Intel® Core™ i3 and i7 versions of Surface Pro 3 in the U.S. and Canada on Friday. Well, guess what? Microsoft really wants to help college students get their hands on a new Surface Pro 3 so that they can really go back to school with the best technology out there this school year!
Microsoft is offering $150.00 off the purchase or a Surface Pro 3 for college students between August 3 and September 6 to help them get the tablet that can replace a laptop for a great price. As the Surface Pro 3 retails for around $799, that’s a big help in making the purchase more affordable!
It’s the perfect classroom companion for any student: just click in one of the colorful Type Covers to turn out a term paper, or open a OneNote page with the click of the all-new Surface pen for hand-written notes or doodles!
Surface Pro 3 Features
- With Surface Pen, simply click to open a blank document on your Surface Pro 3, even if your device is in sleep mode.
- 4th generation Intel Core i3, i5, or i7
- 12″ display, weighs 1.76 pounds so it’s much lighter than your average laptop!
- Comes standard with Windows 8.1 Pro operating system.
- Battery life lasts up to 9 hours!
- Inputs/Outputs: Full-size USB 3.0 microSD card reader, Headset jack, Mini display port, Cover port
It’s comparable to a Macbook Air!
The Surface Pro 3 has been compared to a Macbook Air – so much so that Microsoft is offering a big discount if you want to trade it in! Trade in your MacBook Air and get up to $650 towards a Surface Pro 3. This offer is available exclusively at a Microsoft Retail Store near you!
This offer is available at Microsoft Stores, Best Buy, Staples and Tiger Direct in the U.S., and Microsoft Stores and Best Buy in Canada, and to be eligible for the promotion, students must be enrolled in college or university and have a valid .edu email address.
Check the Microsoft website for more details!