This post and giveaway is sponsored by XFINITY, however all opinions are my own. Please see below for additional disclosure.
Cloud DVR from XFINITY makes it easier than ever to enjoy all of your favorite shows no matter where you are. With the new Cloud DVR feature available to X1 customers, you can watch all of your favorite shows on your smart device whenever and wherever you want.
Cloud DVR is the Ultimate in Entertainment Connectivity
I have some shows that I can’t live without. Unfortunately, my schedule doesn’t normally allow for me to sit down and watch them when they’re live. I have several shows that I keep on DVR just to make sure I don’t miss them. It’s convenient, and I never have to worry about missing them.
Now I have an even better way to stay connected to my favorite shows. It’s Cloud DVR service from XFINITY. Although the service is called Cloud DVR, don’t let the name fool you. It’s so much more. With the XFINITY TV App for X1 on Android or iPhone, you can bring the complete X1 experience to your smart phone or tablet. Winner winner, X1 dinner!
Just a Few of the Ways Cloud DVR from XFINITY Makes Life Easier
- Download DVR recordings to your smart device or tablet and watch them later WITHOUT an internet connection.
- Keep the kids entertained with their favorite movies and shows on road trips.
- The Full X1 experience on your device.
- Watch two shows at once. You get the big screen and the kids get the tablet. 😉
Now that you know how awesome Cloud DVR service from XFINITY is, it’s time to see if it’s available in your area. Luckily it’s super easy to do. There are two ways to do it.
- While connected to your in-home XFINITY network, visit www.comcast.com/x1. If the updates to and displays as http://www.xfinity.com/x1clouduser in your browser, X1 DVR with Cloud Technology is available in your area and you can contact XFINITY to have the service added to your account.
- Log in to the XFINITY TV app or XFINITY TV website (xtv.comcast.net). If you receive the “Good News” message, X1 DVR with Cloud Technology is available in your area and you may contact XFINTY to have the service added to your account. Note: If you can log in to the XFINITY TV app or XFINITY TV website but the Recordings, Downloads, or Scheduled tabs are grayed out, please contact XFINTY to have X1 DVR with Cloud Technology added to your account.
That’s it. Easy as XFINITY pie.
You Got Cloud DVR. Now Learn to Use It
These links will help you quickly and easily acclimate to your new Cloud DVR service. Although it’s an intuitive system, it’s always good to start out with a working knowledge of your new service.
Win a $100 AmEX Gift Card from XFINITY
In honor of the new Cloud DVR service, XFINITY is giving away a $100 AmEx gift card to one of my lucky readers. Simply leave me a comment telling me how you would use Cloud DVR service from XFINITY, and you could win! So leave me a comment below. I look forward to hearing from you.
XFINITY partnered with bloggers such as me for their Fast Life program. As part of this program, I received compensation for my time. They did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about any product mentioned in these posts. XFINITY believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. XFINITY’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations.