I think everyone knows by now how much I adore my International Delight Light Iced Coffee right? In addition to drinking the mocha flavor every morning (hey, it's just 100 calories!), I also love to whip up guilt-free treats for myself throughout the week.
Before I began dieting and trying to get into better shape, I used to make homemade smoothies and milkshakes for Angeline and I on a regular basis. Now that I try to limit my diary and sugar to only special treats, I've had to find creative ways to indulge without using up all of my calories in a day!
That's one of the things I most love about International Delight Light Iced Coffee recipes - not only do they taste fantastic, but I can used the light iced coffee to replace milk, cream and sugar in most of the smoothie and milkshake recipes I try! That's because the new Light Iced Coffee has 33.3% fewer calories and 39% less sugar, with only 100 calories per 8 ounce serving!
The funny thing is, I was drinking the regular International Delight Iced Coffee all last year...and I really can't taste the difference! It is still just as smooth and creamy, so I really don't feel like I am missing out on anything!
I just made a chocolate covered strawberry frappe recipe using International Delight Light Iced Coffee - and it was amazing!
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Frappe Recipe
1 cup (8 ounces) International Delight Light Iced Coffee Mocha
1 cup hulled strawberries
1 cup ice
1 teaspoon chocolate pudding mix
In a blender, blend together all ingredients.
Yeah, that's it.
Super easy, right? Who needs expensive coffeehouse drinks when you can whip one up in your own kitchen for a fraction of the price?
The International Delight Light Iced Coffee Facebook page features fun, fast online board games that allow you to win ID Light Iced Coffee inspired items like tumblers, coupons, cozies, etc! If you go through as many cartons of International Delight Light Iced Coffee as I do in a month, those coupons are like gold!
The cool games on the Facebook page include:
- Photo Find—Participants are prompted to find the difference between two images. Participants play through two image sets. Each participant is allowed three incorrect selections.
- Guess the Beans—Participants are prompted to guess the number of coffee beans in a blue Iced Coffee tumbler. Each week will feature a different winning bean count.
- Coupon Clip—Users must cut out a coupon image in 20 seconds by tracing their cursor along a path.
- Delightful Slots—Users must line up a moving image to win. Each week will feature a different speed/level of difficulty.
- Cups & Cubes—Users must successfully guess which of 3 cups is hiding an ice cube after they've been shuffled around.
- Flip & Find—Users simply must successfully match pairs of cards.
I loved the Flip & Find, it reminds me of the memory games I used to play as a kid! Once you successfully match up all of the cards, you can sign up to receive cute invitation cards via email for your next International Delight Light Iced Coffee party!
With less calories and less sugar, International Delight Light Iced Coffee lets you enjoy MORE of what you love! For more fun ways to break up your day, visit ID's new online games today for a chance to win sweet prizes and coupons to use on your next purchase!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.