With Earth Day – April 22nd – quickly approaching, I think that we are all thinking a little harder about how to reduce, reuse and recycle, right? Well, just in time for Earth Day, Best Buy wants to help us take that a step farther with energy and water efficient appliances – what better way to reduce energy consumption than with a sparkly new appliance?
Best Buy has energy and water efficient appliances that fit every budget, from entry-level to premium styles, and these gorgeous Energy Star certified washers and dryers are the perfect way to spruce up your home while also saving you time and money – and reducing your energy usage in support of Earth Day, every day! You could even save up to $180 a year just by updating to an Energy Star certified washing machine from Best Buy!
Benefits of ENERGY STAR certified Washers at Best Buy:
- They use less energy. On average, a new ENERGY STAR certified clothes washer uses 280 KWh of electricity and can save you $40 a year on your utility bills compared to a standard model.
- They use less water. A full-sized ENERGY STAR certified clothes washer uses 13 gallons of water per load, compared to the 23 gallons used by a standard machine. That’s a savings of more than 3,000 gallons of water, per year!!
- Is your washer over 10 years old? Washers built before 2003 are significantly less efficient than newer models. If you have a standard clothes washer that is over 10 years old, it’s costing you, on average $180 a year.
Benefits of ENERGY STAR certified Dryers at Best Buy:
- They use 20 percent less energy than conventional models without sacrificing features or performance
- They feature Sensor Drying. That is, they actually use sensor drying, not timed drying. ENERGY STAR dryer models incorporate advanced moisture sensors to help you reduce your dryer’s energy use. This feature ensures that your dryer will automatically shut off when clothes are dry!
- They have a low heat setting because longer drying cycles on a low heat setting use less energy. When you purchase an ENERGY STAR certified clothes dryer, look in the informational materials shipped with the product for which cycle was tested for certification and how the dryer’s other cycles or settings may use more or less energy.
- Consider gas. Eighty percent of dryers in the US are electric. If you have the option, consider using a gas dryer to save money and reduce your environmental impact.
The Benefits of LG Twin Wash & Sidekick:
The LG Twin Wash & Sidekick allow you do two loads at once, so you have more time to do the things you’d rather be doing in life. It’s LG’s ingenious way of helping people divide and conquer their daily workload, first by helping them divide and conquer their laundry, then enabling them to divide and conquer every other part of their day! What would you rather be doing? I can think of a few things…like baking a cake, taking the dogs for a walk, painting my nails…
The product itself will amaze you, but the innovation behind it is what inspires me! As soon as you see it in action, you’ll understand, it’s completely in tune with what trendsetters need to tackle their daily grind – innovative solutions for their incredibly busy lives!
The innovative LG TWIN Wash is all about efficiency, helping you get more clothes cleaner in less time. With a combined capacity of up to 6.6 cu. ft., the TWIN Wash boasts an ergonomically elevated and angled door that makes loading and unloading easier. Plus, the LED control panel is located on the door, right at your fingertips. The TurboWash 2.0 feature saves up to 30 minutes on larger loads with outstanding cleaning performance, and the TurboSteam technology deeply penetrates fabrics for greater cleaning power, and of course, the full-width lid helps prevent spills, thanks to an easy-to-fill detergent tray with recessed design!
The Sidekick can pair with almost any LG front load unit. You can wash smaller loads without having to waste water by using the main unit, just add the ingenious LG SideKick pedestal washer to almost any LG front load washer to tackle two loads of laundry — both large and small — at the same time! They’re discretely styled with a concealed control panel, and the LG SideKick not only functions as a secondary washer, but also raises your front-loading washer to a comfortable height and matches the pedestal beneath your LG dryer. It features a 1.0 cu. ft. capacity is just the right size for cleaning smaller loads as often as you need, handles delicates, hand washables, and workout wear so that they get the special care they deserve, and the LG direct drive motor has fewer moving parts for greater efficiency, plus a 10-year warranty. And did I mention that its magnetic remote control offers a convenient way to start, stop, or select a cycle?
Save Big on LG Twin Wash and SideKick at Best Buy!
You may qualify for 18 months major appliance financing or 10% rewards (increased from 5 to 10% for April!) and 10% back in grocery purchases, and FREE delivery on purchases $399+!
Find out more about LG Twin Wash and SideKick at Best Buy here!