I love baking. I love sipping a cocktail while I am baking. And then I like to eat what I baked while I a finish that cocktail.
That’s the perfect night at home for me, right there!
Betty Crocker recently sent me a few recipes for the upcoming holidays and the one that I am really excited to try is the Boozy Bourbon Chocolate Cupcakes! I think that these are perfect for a quiet evening at home with my husband, or to bring to a dinner party with my girlfriends!
1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® devil’s food cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup bourbon whiskey
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 6 oz semisweet baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow creme (1 3/4 cups)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons vanilla-flavored vodka
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- Hello, yum?! I can’t wait to try this recipe!
- *I was alerted to this recipe from BettyCrocker.com through MyBlogSpark.