I absolutely LOVE the pasta brand Bertolli. I love their wide selection of pasta sauces and especially their frozen meals. When I am looking for something quick to make for dinner on a busy night, I head straight to the frozen foods section of my local grocery store and pick up Bertolli’s Chicken Parmigiana and Penne. My entire family loves it – my daughter actually requests this specific one!
So I am incredibly excited to offer one lucky reader of Rebel Chick’s Journey a taste of Italy, complete with a certificate for a free Bertolli frozen meal!
To complement the fresh, authentic flavors of your favorite Bertolli frozen meal, one reader is going to win all of the tools to prepare a delicious antipasto di formaggio platter, including:
• Slate Cheese Board and Chalk Set
• Set of 3 Cheese Tools
• “Cheese & Wine” Pairing Book
• Set of 3 Pronutto Wine Jellies to complement your cheeses
• Tasting Certificate for a free Bertolli frozen meal
Bertolli was kind enough to send me this fantastic set for my own review, and it is quite wonderful! I am going to host a little ladies night soon with my closest girlfriends and have a wine and cheese tasting using the set! The “Cheese & Wine” book has fabulous suggestions for amateurs like me!
A bit about the set:
The antipasto di formaggio platter is perfect for enjoying a variety of fine Italian artisan cheeses before you prepare your favorite BertolliFrozen Meal. From pungent asiago to buttery fontina, Italian cheeses provide an abundance of culinary possibilities and are just as delectable on their own, or simply paired with a lovely glass of wine. Bertolli frozen meals are also made with many delicious Italian cheeses, such as fresh parmesan and versatile ricotta, bringing you true authentic Italian flavor.
This giveaway is open to US residents 18+ only. Contest ends June 30th at midnight!
Mandatory Entry (must be done for other entries to count):
Leave me a comment telling me which is your favorite Italian meal!
Bonus entries (leave a separate comment for each one):
1) Like the Bertolli Tastes of Italy! Map and upload a tip, story, recipe of your favorite Italian dish, or photo from your favorite region of Italy! Come back here and tell me that you did it & your FB name (First name, last initial).
2) Follow me publicly via GFC!
3) Like TheRebelChick on Facebook!
4) Follow me via Twitter!
5) Leave a comment on any other post on my blog!
* This giveaway is being run independently. I received my own sample from Bertolli & all opinions are 100% my own!