My pal Jamie over at It’s My Life recently tagged me in one of those 10 Things About Me posts and I have to admit, I really love participating in memes like this.
I simply love getting to know my friends better – especially my blogging friends, because a lot of connection is lost by only “seeing” each other online. These memes where we share quirky information about ourselves? I love them! For instance, Jamie recently published his first ebook, Grande Plage on Kindle. That makes two friends of mine who have been self published this year…and while I am a little jealous that they’ve been so dedicated and have accomplished what I haven’t – I am so incredibly happy and proud of them! The other friend is Lacey, who published Tangled Web earlier this year.
So…10 Things I Can’t Live Without?
Let’s get started! Oh – and these are not in order of importance, okay?
1. My iPhone. Seriously, it is permanently attached to my hand and I could not function without it.
3. The ocean. I grew up in Miami and I am a true Florida girl. I need the ocean, or at least a pool, available to me at all times.
7. Mac Lip Glass. Yeah, I love that stuff! All the moisture of Chapstick but it actually makes me look pretty too.
8. Black eye liner. Seriously, I can leave the house in Mac Lip Glass and a little black eye liner and feel like a million bucks!
9. The Internet. Is that a given? It should be. As a blogger, I require the internet to run my business, but I also need it just because I am horribly, terribly addicted and can not function when I am not online! How would I check my bank account balance?!
10. Dresses. Seriously, I don’t know if I am just weird or if it is the heat…but I live in dresses. They’re pretty much all I ever wear!
What are 10 things that you can’t live without?