I was married for fourteen years, and I can tell you, it isn't easy to keep the spark alive - especially as we get a little older. Do you remember those days when you'd go out for happy hour and practically run home to get a little romance going? While you may never lose the attraction to your partner, sometimes it can be a little more difficult to ignite that spark and really keep it going in the bedroom. It's okay - lots of us have been there, it's nothing to be ashamed about!
Like most things, good things take work. It doesn't even have to be HARD work - just a little extra effort. While my own relationship may have failed, it surely wasn't for lack of trying, so I still feel that I have a lot of wisdom to share on this subject.
Hey, not for nothing, but my ex had zero complaints in the bedroom department - that was the best part of our relationship!
5 Tips for Keeping the Spark Alive
- Make time for ROMANCE, not just sex. Light a candle, dab on some perfume, scent the sheets, play a little slow jams...it all helps set the mood!
- Get adventurous. That's right - the magic doesn't have to just happen in the bedroom. I won't get graphic, but I will encourage y'all to take advantage of dimly lit parking lots after a romantic dinner...
- Go on vacation together - if you have kids, leave them at home. Vacation sex is A GOOD THING.
- GET VOCAL. We all know that men are very visually driven, but women usually aren't so easy. We need physical affection and a little verbal stimulation to get romantic (at least, many of us do). Tell your woman that she's hot. Stroke her hair and tell her how much you love touching her - these things are so simple but they can make a big difference!
- Bring in outside help. There is nothing wrong with needing a little help to get things going in the bedroom. There are a million kinds of lube for a reason. There are also other things that can help, like Fiera®!
So, What is Fiera® and How Can it Help?
It's not a sex toy, and it was created for couples - so don't feel intimidated, guys. Fiera® has been scientifically proven to enhance physical arousal and increase interest in sex - yeah, that's a great place to start, right?
Fiera is for “Before-Play.” It’s used for a few minutes prior to sex and then removed when a woman feels interested and physically aroused, and ready for sex. You just remove it when you feel "in the mood." Fiera’s unique combination of gentle suction and stimulation increases the sensations of tingling and fullness that accompany sexual arousal.
FYI, it's not a product intended to treat a medical condition. Fiera is for all normal, healthy women whose level of interest in sex or physical arousal isn’t what it once was, and they just want a little assistance getting into the mood!
Also, while Fiera is created for all women who wish they had more interest or a better physical arousal response, post-menopausal women report particularly strong results with the product, since they are experiencing hormonal changes that can impact their enjoyment of sex.
Get an exclusive coupon for $50 off and free shipping when your order here. The coupon code is 6ACOUPLES.
Leave a Reply