I love Mexican food. Whether it’s tacos, burritos, chimichangas, churros…I can’t think of a single Mexican dish that I don’t like! I even ate crickets while in Mexico – I am that trusting of Mexican food. They weren’t even that bad, just a little too salty for my taste! There are just so many different options when it comes to Mexican dishes, these 25 Must Try Mexican Recipes are just the tip of the iceberg!
I’ve rounded up these amazing recipes not only for my own little recipe book, but for you guys too!
25 Must-Try Mexican Recipes
I make a lot of enchiladas, but my favorite Mexican food to make isn’t really Mexican…it’s a southern style cornbread, kicked up a notch with Hatch green chile, a regional chili from outside of Albuquerque, New Mexico, where my husband grew up. My recipe for the Mexican cornbread would go great with any of the recipes below! I especially like to serve it when I make enchiladas!
I’d love to know what you think as you visit these awesome bloggers and take a look at their recipes. If you think they look good, please share them with your friends, and if you’re active on Pinterest, pin them! Bloggers work so hard on their food recipes, it really means a lot to us when you share them and we see new readers visiting our sites to check them out!
25 Must-Try Mexican Recipes
- Homemade Tortilla Chips in the Microwave / Thrifty Recipes
- Margarita Grilled Chicken / Sweet Pea Savings
- Crock Pot Mexican Chicken / Sweet Pea Savings
- Crock Pot Chicken Tacos / Confessions of a Cooking Diva
- Ground Beef Taco Pie / Hot Eats Cool Reads
- Ground Beef and Brown Rice Skillet / Hot Eats Cool Reads
- Spicy Tortilla Lasagna / The Kitchen is my Playground
- Fresh and Easy Homemade Guacamole / Pandora’s Deals
- Tamale Pie Casserole / The Kitchen is my Playground
- Chicken Spinach Enchiladas / The Kitchen is my Playground
- Champagne Margaritas / The Kitchen is my Playground
- Chili Chocolate Jello / Pint Sized Baker
- Slow Cooker Beef Fajitas / Yours and Mine are Ours
- Slow Cooker Barbacoa with Beans and Rice / Yours and Mine are Ours
- Fiesta Ranch Salad / The Grant Life
- Healthy Mexican Dip / Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Chicken Enchilada Cups / Wondermom Wannabe
- Mexican Breakfast Casserole / My Turn for Us
- Skinny Green Chicken Enchiladas / My Turn for Us
- Green Chili Cheesy Polenta / A Mom’s Take
- Chalupa Recipe / A Mom’s Take
- Baked Sopapillas / Moms Confession
- The Ultimate Wet Burrito / Second Chance to Dream
- Easy Enchilada Soup / Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles
- Fried Ice Cream / Cooking on the Front Burner
Do you see any that you think will be a fast favorite?
What is your favorite Mexican recipe? I would love to hear your suggestions for my next round up!