Have you seen the newest addition to my kitchen?
Last month, I got a new Rubbermaid 2-in-1 Recycler for my kitchen. Now, instead of hanging a grocery bag off of one of the handles of my kitchen drawers to stick all of my recyclables in, I have a handy little trash bin that has the recycling bin right on top! I can also use this to sort my recyclables, but in Miami, our recycling is actually collected in one outside container, so I just use the top for recyclables and the bottom for the trash.
I am kind of madly in love with it, even after just one month of use!
The Rubbermaid 2-in-1 Recycler features include:
- Keeps recyclables off the counter by giving them a place to live in your kitchen
- The bottom tilt out bin holds a standard 8-gallon trash bag AND features LinerLock™ bag management, so your bag stays put and does not slip
- Both the top bin and bottom bin have convenient handles when needed to transport recyclables to wherever your recycling is stored for pick-up or transport
- The 2-in-1 Recycler fits more recyclables while using 25% less floor space compared to typical divided containers
- Made with recyclable materials and is itself recyclable
The Rubbermaid 2-in-1 Recycler is really perfect for any kitchen, as it is about the size of your average kitchen trash can. It measures Size: 12.1″ l x 16.7″ w x 31.22″ h. You can purchase the Rubbermaid 2-in-1 Recycler from the Rubbermaid website; it is #5L89 and retails for $43.99. Or…you can try to win one right here on The Rebel Chick!
One of my lucky Rebel Chick readers is going to have the opportunity to win one of these awesome Rubbermaid 2-in-1 Recyclers!
Mandatory Entry – this must be done before any bonus entries are valid
Leave me a comment telling me why you want to win this Rubbermaid product!
Bonus Entries – make sure to leave a separate comment for each one
Follow Rubbermaid on Twitter
Follow The Rebel Chick on Twitter
Like the Rebel Chick Facebook Page
Like the Rubbermaid Facebook page
RT this post and leave me the URL
Share this post on Facebook and leave me the URL
Contest is open to US and Canadian residents, and ends at midnight on April 30th. Prizes shipped by sponsor and may take 6-8 weeks to be fulfilled.
I received a media sample to facilitate this review, but all opinions are my own.