No bake Nestle Toll House recipes are the perfect way to add a sweet treat to any meal this summer without adding extra time from cooking and extra heat from your oven or stove top. No bake Nestle Toll House recipes use the sweet flavor of Nestle that we all know and love to make desserts that are to die for.
Nestle Toll House Recipes – Perfect Anytime
I don’t know about you, but I love a sweet dessert. There’s nothing better after a nice grilled burger, a dinner at the table, or even just a midnight snack than delicious, chocolaty goodness. That’s why I always keep Nestle Toll House morsels on hand. I can bake with them. I can whip up no bake recipes. Heck, I can even just eat them by the handful – which I do quite often!
Getting Creative is Fun
The thing I love the most about any Nestle Toll House recipes is that all of the morsels are interchangeable. Whether I’m baking a batch of cookies – or more likely, since I live in Florida – making some sort of no bake dessert, I can be creative with the chips. Maybe I’m feeling like dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate. Maybe I’d like to add a touch of peanut butter to the mix. With Nestle Toll House morsels, I’ve got options!
Nestle Toll House Morsel Varieties
I can make any of my favorite Nestle Toll House recipes with several different kinds of morsels, which gives me the freedom to mix it up anytime I want. AND they have no added preservatives, flavors, or colors! Here’s a run down of all of their delicious varieties.
- Dark Chocolate: These morsels are 53% cacao for rich, deep chocolate flavor suitable for everything from brownies to fudge to cookies.
- Semi-Sweet: Great in cookies, candy, muffins, and more. I like to eat them right from the bag.
- Semi-Sweet Mini Morsels: These are the smaller version of the traditional semi-sweet morsels. They make a fun change-up in cookies, muffins, and pancakes.
- Milk Chocolate: Another of my “eat out of the bag” faves. These are great with things like chocolate covered pretzels.
- White Morsels: Creamy, vanilla-flavored, morsels great for cookies or candy. I like to do cookies with a combo of white and milk chocolate morsels.
- Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate: A peanut butter and chocolate mix that’s great in all kinds of recipes. I especially like to put them into no bake peanut butter or chocolate pie. Yum!
My Favorite No Bake Nestle Toll House Recipe
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1 cup smooth peanut butter
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
Large pinch kosher salt
Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment. Bring the sugar, milk, butter and cocoa to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, then let boil for 1 minute. Remove from the heat. Add the oats, peanut butter, vanilla and salt, and stir to combine. Drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, and let sit at room temperature until cooled and hardened, about 30 minutes. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Find Your Favorite Nestle Toll House Recipe and Win!
You can win a $10.00 gift card to companies like Paypal and Amazon just by perusing great no bake Nestle Toll House recipes. Just visit the Nestle Toll House Pinterest page, or the Nestle Toll House Instagram page to experience all of the great no bake recipes they have.
After that, all you have to do is repin a recipe on their Pinterest page or repost a recipe from their Instagram page to your Instagram page, using the tag @NestleTollHouse and the hashtags #NestleTollHouse, #NoBake, and #sweepstakes. Just remember to include #repost and tag back to the owner of the image if you’re reposting on Instagram.
There are so many no bake Nestle Toll House recipes to find, you’ll be sure to find one you love. So hit up Nestle’s Pinterest and Instagram pages and find a recipe that’s perfect for you!