Have you heard about Origami Owl Living Lockets yet? I am totally in love with them!
My friend Mia just recently became an independent designer for Origami Owl and I placed an order for Origami Owl Living Lockets for myself and for Angeline. They are so pretty!
I went with a travel theme for my own, choosing charms that represent different elements of travel: an airplane, a suitcase, a camera and a little heart. I get so many compliments on this gorgeous piece of jewelry everywhere I go, and people are constantly asking me where I bought it.
I love the way Origami Owl Living Lockets work, they are the ultimate customized piece of jewelry!
How to Build Your Origami Owl Living Locket
Step 1: Choose Charms
- Choose accent stones, or themed charms (a few examples: travel, vocation, military, food, family, causes or holidays)
- Charm prices begin at $5 (most are actually $5)
Step 2: Choose a Origami Owl Living Locket
- Size medium or large
- Gold, rose gold, brushed gold or silver
- Embellished with crystals or without
- Origami Owl Living Locket are priced between $20 – $38
Step 3: Choose a Chain
- 16, 18 – 20, 22 – 24, 30, 32 inch options as well as extenders available
- Available in classic ball chains, rolo chains, flat oval links, faceted ball chain
- Available in silver, gold and rose gold
- Prices begin at $10
Step 4: Add Optional Plates
- Plates serve as a backdrop to your lovely charms
- Choose from themes like Love, Wish, Dream, Inspire
- Available for small, medium and large Living Lockets
- Prices begin at $7
Step 5: Add Optional Dangles
- Add additional charm to your Origami Owl Living Locket by adding jewels and other cute charms to hang onto your chain or locket
- Prices begin at $6.
Aren’t these just gorgeous?!
I love how inexpensive they are, and how easy it is to change up the look by trading charms, adding dangles and using different plates. You can easily create a new piece of jewelry each day just by adding a dangle or charm!
The Origami Owl Living Lockets open very easily with your fingernail, they stay nice and securely closed otherwise.
The possibilities are really endless…which can be a good thing, or a bad thing if you are like me and want to spend all of your money ordering every possible charm and dangle!
You can check out Mia’s Origami Owl site to browse through their beautiful jewelry and to come up with some ideas for your own Origami Owl Living Locket. You can easily buy yourself a Living Locket complete with a chain and charms for under $50.
Sounds like the perfect Valentine’s Day gift, doesn’t it ladies? On Mia’s Facebook page, she has a Valentine’s Day wish list that you can print out and give to your significant other, or just message her and she will help you create one!
While you’re at it, I would love if you would take a moment to like Mia’s Origami Owl Facebook page! She shares photos of her style ideas and special promotions too!
A special thanks to Mia for introducing me to Origami Owl Living Lockets and getting me started on my addiction!