This post is sponsored by Kimberly-Clark and The Motherhood.
Spring cleaning is just around the corner, and I’m excited. That’s right. I said I’m excited. Why, you ask, would I be excited about cleaning my entire house from top to bottom? It’s simple. With all the traveling I’ve been doing, and my teenage daughter not exactly being a clean freak in my absence, my house has gone without any TLC for awhile. Spring has sprung and it’s time for some serious SPRING CLEANING! This season is the time for me to get the house in order on a couple of levels, the first being getting it sparkling clean so that I can walk into the house upon returning from my next trip and actually feeling good about it!
Spring Cleaning – Cleaning Up and Stocking Up
This season, I’ll be cleaning up and stocking up, and I’ll be doing it with Kimberly-Clark. They have a very nice line of toilet paper and paper towels. These products are strong and effective, and I’m all about that, because when we have a mess…boy is it a real mess!!
Viva® Vantage® and Viva® Towels are tough and absorbent, so I can do my spring cleaning – or any cleaning really – with less effort!
I can also stock the bathroom with Cottonelle® Clean Care, Cottonelle® Ultra Comfort Care, and Scott® 1000 give a wonderful clean feel for me and any of my guests. It’s a win all around!
Viva® Vantage® and Viva® Towels are great for cleaning more than just spills. They’re great for window washing, dusting, and more. They’re all-purpose cleaning machines! I am a bit crazy about having a clean work space; I have a hard time concentrating at my desk if it’s not clean and tidy.
As my cats love laying around on my desk to keep me company while I’m working, my glass-topped desk has to constantly be cleaned…thank goodness for these paper towels! Viva® Vantage® has a terrycloth-like texture, so it’s great for scrubbing serious messes everywhere from your office to your kitchen appliances, windows – you name it! You can even use Viva® Vantage® to scrub that dried up toothpaste off the bathroom sink!
- Viva® Vantage®: Scrubby, terrycloth-like texture is great for stainless steel, glassware, stove tops, patio furniture, windows, and more.
- Viva® Towels: Signature soft and smooth undershirt-like texture is great for delicate surfaces such as counter tops and coffee tables, dusting, and even dish washing.
Spring cleaning means restocking, as well, and all three Cottonelle varieties feature the exclusive CleanRipple Texture designed to clean bums better than the leading national value brand.
I’ll also be stocking up on Scott 1000 this year. This toilet paper is strong, gives a great clean feeling, and it has 1000 sheets. 1000! That’s a lot of TP, people.
Spring Cleaning Doesn’t Have to Mean Spring Horror
I’m actually super excited for spring cleaning this year. After all the travel I’ve been doing over the past months, my house can definitely use a good once over. I also need to restock the bathroom before guests arrive! With Kimberly-Clark products at Walmart, I can do it all, do it well, and do it at a great price.
If you’ll be spring cleaning – and who won’t – head to Walmart and pick up great Kimberly-Clark products like Viva towels, Cottenelle toilet paper, and Scott 1000 toilet paper. They’re all great products, and they make cleaning up and stocking up for spring cleaning easy and affordable.
A Few Tips for Your Spring Cleaning
- Start by dusting from top to bottom. We all know that dust spreads – so dust the top surfaces and work your way down.
- THEN vacuum or sweep the house. Don’t forget to sweep/vacuum under the furniture and behind the TV, toilet, etc!
- Clean all of your windows, inside AND out – you’d be surprised what a difference it makes when the windows are clean!
- Clean your furniture! Use furniture polish for wood, an all-purpose spray for metal and glass, not just to remove dust, but to actually make them sparkly and clean.
- Wash the curtains and shower curtains or clean your blinds – these are things we often overlook, but those curtains collect a lot of dust over time and can get pretty dingy.
- Clean your sofa! I have a special microfiber sectional that I can easily wash down when it gets dirty – which it often does because we have cats and dogs who LOVE laying on the couch. If you’re sofa doesn’t have removable covers, invest in upholstery cleaning or rent a steam cleaning machine from your local retailer (many grocery stores have them). If you have leather sofas, make sure to use the proper leather cleaner so that you don’t damage it.
- Don’t forget to clean your baseboards! They collect so must dust and dirt, especially if you have little ones or pets.
- Scrub that grout! While most of my home has wood laminate flooring, my office is tiled and it’s shocking what a difference it makes when I actually clean the grout.
Do you have any spring cleaning tips?
Get Social with Kimberly-Clark!