I really hate cleaning the bathroom. Seriously, if I could hire a maid just to clean the bathroom for me on a weekly basis, I would!
The worst part about cleaning the bathroom?
The toilet, and around the toilet.
I know what goes in there. Ew.
So of course, I especially hate having to use the plunger and then cleaning up around the plunger…
And since there doesn’t seem to be a bathroom-cleaning fairy visiting me anytime soon, I’m always looking for new ways to help keep my bathroom cleaner so that I have less work to do, and less ew, gross cleaning moments!
The Clean & Dry plunger is a great new product made by Rubbermaid. This newly designed plunger helps you keep your bathroom cleaner and less germy…which means less ew moments when you are cleaning!
Unlike the traditional plungers that pick up germs and bacteria that can spread when dripped on floors or in cabinets, the Clean & Dry plunger head and pole is protected with a super cool NeverWet coating, which forms a protective shield around them that water just cannot penetrate.
Think of it like car wax – the water beads up and rolls off instantly!
Some of the great features of the Rubbermaid Clean & Dry plunger:
- Repels water, bacteria and other things (you know what I mean)
- Won’t drip on your floors after use, so it helps keep your floors cleaner and more sanitary
- The unique NeverWet coating is affected by the natural oils in your skin, touching the protective coating may impact product performance.
- Should you want to clean your plunger, bleach is recommended. Do not clean with soap as it will diminish the performance of the NeverWet coating.
- Not designed for some low-flow toilets with larger openings
One of my lucky Rebel Chick readers is going to be able to win a Rubbermaid Clean & Dry plunger of their own! Yay!
How to Enter
Leave me a comment telling me that you want to win!
Follow me on Twitter!
RT this giveaway!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Pin any of my posts to Pinterest!
Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post!
This giveaway is open to US residents and ends at midnight on June 30th, 2012.
I received a Rubbermaid Clean & Dry plunger of my own to facilitate this review, but all opinions are my own!