This delicious Homemade French Vanilla Milkshake Recipe has just three ingredients – well, let’s say maybe four if you decide to add the cherry on top, which you probably will…
because maraschino cherries are absolutely delicious. This Homemade French Vanilla Milkshake Recipe is so delicious and rich. Decadent. So creamy…I could go on and on!
Yes, it is every bit as smooth and creamy as it looks, and after you see how easy it is to make this milkshake at home, you’ll find yourself skipping the fast food drive through lane when you need a milkshake fix and just whipping one up at home for yourself!
Homemade French Vanilla Milkshake Recipe
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- French Vanilla Creamer
- Whipped Topping/Whipped Cream
- Maraschino Cherries, optional
- The ratio for this milkshake is 1 cup ice cream to ¼ cup french vanilla creamer.
- Place 3 cups ice cream in a blender. Add ¾ cup creamer. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses, top with whipped cream & a maraschino cherry. Enjoy.
- Notes: If this is too delicious and creamy for you, use ½ cup creamer and ¼ cup milk.