The holidays are here, people! Whether you’re getting ready to host a pre-holiday party, a Christmas Eve dinner, New Year’s Eve party, make no mistake: people will arrive HUNGRY! What better way to get the party started than with this super fun Garlic Turkey Cheddar Tomato Basil Sliders Recipe? It’s a great party appetizer and if there are any leftover, they make for a great lunch the following day too!
Don’t they just look scrumptious!? Now that I think about it, I think this recipe would make for a great quick and easy lunch, and it’s perfect for a fun twist on burger sliders during your football parties too!
Party Appetizers: Garlic Turkey Cheddar Tomato Basil Sliders Recipe
- 8 Hawaiian rolls, sliced in half
- 2 cups shredded turkey (cooked)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 tablespoon basil, dried
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place rolls onto the pan.
- In a saucepan, add turkey, cream cheese, tomato and basil and heat on medium heat, stirring constantly until cream cheese is melted and mixture is blended well.
- Spoon the turkey mixture onto the bottom half of the rolls and add cheese on top of the turkey. Place the other half of the roll on top.
- Melt butter and stir in garlic. Brush on top of each roll.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This Garlic Turkey Cheddar Tomato Basil Sliders Recipe serves four, but you can easily adjust the recipe to make a whole batch of them, depending on your need. If you give them a try, I’d love to hear what you think!
Mmm…the garlic. The cheese. The tomatoes…I am practically drooling over my screen right now as I write this post. I guess that means it’s lunchtime!