This Easy Cheeseburger Cup Recipe is perfect for afternoon snacks with the kids, a fun Saturday lunch, or even a party where you serve finger foods! They’re so easy to and incredibly portable as well, so they’re perfect for play dates and church potlucks!
And really, do doesn’t love Cheeseburgers, in ANY form? Delicious!!
Easy Cheeseburger Cups Recipe
- One can of biscuits (Or two fi you want more then the amount in the can.)
- 1 pound of Hamburger
- Worcestershire (2 table spoons)
- Salt/ Pepper to taste (optional)
- Ketchup (1/4 cup)
- Chopped Tomatoes (About 2 large tomatoes)
- Pickles (ham burger pickles work like a charm)
- Shredded Cheese (Need about 1½ cups)
- Step one- Preheat Oven to temp that is on your can of biscuits. Brown your meat in a frying pan. While you are cooking the meat. Add in the Worcestershire, salt, and pepper. one the meat is browned, set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- Step two- While the meat is cooling a little. Get each biscuit and flatten it into a cupcake pan that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Step Three- Mix in a ¼ or a little more if you love ketchup, into the hamburger. Now put spoonfuls into each biscuit.
- Step Four- Now layer on a sprinkle of cheese, tomatoes, little more cheese if you want. Then top it off with a pickle.
- Step Five- Place in oven and cook until biscuits are golden brown. Too me about 15-20 minutes.
- Step Six- Take out of oven and let cool. Then use a fork and take out of the pan. Enjoy!
This Easy Cheeseburger Cup Recipe is really fun to put together, don’t you think the kids will have a blast helping in the kitchen to make these for their lunch, or even a fun dinner? I see MOVIE NIGHT written all over these little cups! And the ingredients couldn’t be more simple – you likely have all of these ingredients on hand right now!
Let me know if you give this recipe a try, I would love to hear your thoughts, and any feedback from the kiddos! If you get creative and change the recipe up or make any exciting additions, please let me know!