It’s almost Super Bowl time, and this time of year always brings me back to those days in my marriage when my ex and I would host Super Bowl parties…I mean, I barely even like sports, but I’d always watch it and I LOVED throwing together a party and entertaining all of my friends! This Easy Antipasti Appetizers Recipe is something very similar to a dish I used to make, but I really love that it’s a bite sized portion and a total finger food!
Of course, this isn’t just perfect for football – you can serve it at any function, any event…or just make for snacking when you gather the girls together around a bottle of wine in the back yard on a sunny day!
Easy Antipasti Appetizers Recipe
- 16 slices salami
- 1 small jar (6.5 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ⅓ cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 4 ounces mini mozzarella cheese balls
- 1 teaspoon dried basil or ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 and place 1 slice of salami per cup in a muffin tin. Press into the cup folding the edges if necessary to get the salami to stay inside of the cup. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until slightly crispy. Cool completely.
- In a bowl, add artichoke hearts, red peppers, cheese, basil and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons into each salami cup. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This Easy Antipasti Appetizers Recipe makes 16 appetizers, which is perfect for those intimate football parties this coming weekend – or really, for any get together!