One of the nice things about living in the Sunshine State (that’s Florida, in case you weren’t aware of our awesome title) is that it’s never a bad time for ice cream. Even when it’s not necessarily WARM, it’s never really cold enough not to want to eat ice cream! So this Chocolate Chip Cookie No Churn Ice Cream Recipe comes in handy year-round…sorry if it’s too cold where you live to try this recipe right now!
Doesn’t that just look amazing?! I love chocolate, but my favorite way to eat chocolate is in chocolate chip cookies, so clearly, I am just all about this recipe!
This is one of those recipes that the kids will absolutely LOVE helping you make, and it’s so fun too! There was a time when I really wanted an at-home ice cream machine, but nothing really produced the results I was looking for. So no churn it is! It takes a little bit more work, but the benefit is that you burn calories while making it…at least, that’s what I tell myself.
And with limited cabinet space in my kitchen (our kitchen is super tiny, with the cabinets being the original ones installed in the house in 1959), not having to find space for an ice cream machine is a definite bonus!
Chocolate Chip Cookie No Churn Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (14ozs) sweetened condensed milk
- 8 chocolate chip cookies, coarsely crushed
- ½ cup hot fudge
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- In a mixer fitted with a wire whisk, add heavy whipping cream and sweetened condensed milk. Beat on high for about 5-8 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- Stir in chocolate chips and cookies.
- Heat hot fudge until soft. Stir into the ice cream mix, being careful not to over stir. You want gobs of fudge if possible.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight.
Seems pretty easy, right? And look at that ice cream!!
Have fun with this recipe! And if you give it a try, I’d love for you to come back and tell me what you thought of it!