I went to a friend’s house for Thanksgiving dinner this year, and she made a HOMEMADE cranberry dressing. It was completely amazing – and it was my first time eating cranberry dressing! I know, I know, my family is weird and we always do a Ham and a Chicken instead of a Turkey for Thanksgiving, so I’d never tried it before. Well, Thanksgiving may be over, but now I am obsessed with all things cranberry-related. Like this Cranberry Chicken Pizza Recipe, which is just perfect for wintertime!
This Cranberry Chicken Pizza Recipe is pretty easy to make, but a tiny bit of effort yields tremendous results!
This recipe is perfect for a weeknight meal with the family, or to serve at your holiday parties instead of your traditional finger foods. Just cut it into squares and let people enjoy!
Cranberry Chicken Pizza Recipe
- 1-12 inch pizza crust (pre-baked)
- 1 can (14 ozs) whole cranberry sauce
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese, sliced thin
- (or use shredded mozzarella cheese)
- 1 cup cooked and cubed chicken
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, cubed/crumbled
- -I just break it apart
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place crust onto an ungreased baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Spread cranberry sauce on pizza crust.
- Top with mozzarella cheese, chicken, onions, Brie cheese. Sprinkle with dried rosemary.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
Doesn’t that sound amazing?! Yes!!!
Put cranberries on ALL THE THINGS!!!!!!
Do you have any nontraditional pizza recipes that your family enjoys? Pizza is pretty much the perfect food, am I right? It’s so versatile! You can make a regular pizza with marinara and mozzarella, or veggie pizzas, dessert pizzas, breakfast pizzas.
I seriously love pizza.