Oh. My. Gawd. This was REALLY good. Even those who are pretty picky will find this just incredibly delicious! I didn’t add many toppings because it makes it a very palatable dish for people who are picky. This Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Dip Recipe is so good that you can ever get away with feeding it to your family for dinner!
Everyone loves cheese pizza, right? I sure do. So does Angeline!
I see this being a really fun dinner idea or an awesome party appetizer – and we all know that holiday party season is quickly approaching!!
Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese (almost any will worked, I used colby jack)
- ⅓ cup chopped pepperoni
- any additional pizza toppings you may want
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread cream cheese in the bottom of a pie plate.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of cream cheese.
- Top with shredded cheese and toppings.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with crackers, pretzel spoons or bagel chips.
Seriously, I want to make this dish RIGHT NOW and eat it for dinner. How much more fun is this than ordering in the same old boring pizza?!