Am I the only adult looking forward to the premier of The Muppets coming to theaters on November 23rd?
If you said “No,” then I see we share the same sense of humor, and I will save you a seat at the theater!
If you said “Yes,” then obviously, something is very wrong with you, and we need to quickly rectify that situation. Your children must see The Muppets. You must see The Muppets. If you don’t, you will be missing out on one of the most adorable, quirky, and silly movies of 2011!
Need more convincing?
5 Reasons to See The Muppets Movie
1. It’s The Muppets. The Muppets are awesome, the movie is rated PG and the entire family will enjoy it!
2. Don’t you want to see Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog back together on the big screen? I know I do!
3. It’s been 12 years since theMuppets’ last big-screen feature film (“Muppets from Space,” 1999). Do you really want to have to wait any longer for more Muppets?
4. Jason Segel (TV’s “How I Met Your Mother,” “Forgetting Sarah Marshall”) stars in, co-writes and executive produces Disney’s “The Muppets!”
5. It’s not easy being green. Kermit the Frog worked hard on this new movie, so give him some support!
Do you need another reason? Here is a sneak peak at The Muppets parody trailer!
On vacation in Los Angeles, Walter, the world’s biggest Muppet fan, his brother Gary (Jason Segel) and Gary’s girlfriend Mary (Amy Adams) from Smalltown, USA, discover the nefarious plan of oilman Tex Richman (Chris Cooper) to raze the Muppet Theater and drill for the oil recently discovered beneath the Muppets’ former stomping grounds. To stage a telethon and raise the $10 million needed to save the theater, Walter, Mary and Gary help Kermit reunite the Muppets, who have all gone their separate ways: Fozzie now performs with a Reno casino tribute band called the Moopets, Miss Piggy is a plus-size fashion editor at Vogue Paris, Animal is in a Santa Barbara clinic for anger management, and Gonzo is a high-powered plumbing magnate.
Disney’s “The Muppets” hits the big screen Nov. 23, 2011!