Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas are over, and New Year’s Eve is next week. What else do we have to look forward to? Well, for starters, there’s the Walgreens Night at the W a free, beauty-themed event happening at Walgreens stores across the country on January 10th, from 4 pm to 9 pm!
Walgreens Night at the W is sort of like an after party for the People’s Choice Awards, except that everyone is invited! You can talk to your local Walgreens Beauty Advisor about how to get your own glammed up look for 2013 and there will be plenty of chances to win prizes too!
According to the Godfather of Style, Tim Gunn, you don’t have to spend a fortune to get your own red carpet ready look.
On behalf of Walgreens, Tim offers the following 5 beauty tips and tricks:
- A bright white smile is absolutely necessary whether you’re walking the red carpet or the runway. A simple tip I tell all the runway models is use something like a Crest Whitestrips. There’s this 2 hour treatment you can put on when you are getting ready, commuting to work, working out – you can wear them anytime!
- When it comes to facial hair removal, there’s nothing to be ashamed of, but there’s everything to gain. Olay has a great new product that is perfect for this: the Olay Facial Hair Removal Cream!
- Every day is a new chance for you to “walk the runway,” so the Godfather of Style likes to encourage woman to try new things whether it be a new lipstick or nail color. Don’t be afraid to experiment with dark-colored nails!
- Not every woman has thick hair and as women age their hair tends to thin. To have gorgeous healthy, thick hair, why not try the new hair thickening product from Pantene? Pantene Expert Collection AgeDefy Thickening Treatment is sure to help!
- To keep your skin glowing, it is important to stay hydrated by using a good moisturizer and drinking lots of water. And you can make your features pop with the right makeup, like CoverGirl Jumbo Gloss Balm and GoverGirl Clump Crusher mascara!
In celebration of Walgreens Night at the W one of my lucky readers here at The Rebel Chick will win an awesome prize pack that includes everything you need to follow the advice of the Godfather of Style!
The Walgreens Night at the W giveaway prize pack includes:
Crest® 2 HR Express Whitestrips; Olay® Facial Hair Removal (Medium to Coarse); Pantene® Expert Collection AgeDefy Thickening Treatment; CoverGirl® Clump Crusher (Very Black); CoverGirl Jumbo Gloss Balm; and CoverGirl Nail Gloss.
How to enter:
Leave me a comment telling me your favorite beauty item from Walgreens!
RT this tweet (can be done daily)
— Jenn Quillen (@therebelchick) December 26, 2012
Subscribe to The Rebel Chick via RSS
Subscribe to The Rebel Chick via email
Share this giveaway via your social media networks
Leave a relevant comment on any other non-giveaway post
Giveaway is open to US residents and ends at midnight on January 7th. Procter & Gamble is providing this prize package, and I received a similar prize package from Procter & Gamble, but all opinions are my own.