Is there anything more fun than firing up the grill on a lazy Saturday afternoon? No, right? Here in Miami, it’s grilling season just about year-round…unless we’re in the middle of Hurricane season and it’s raining cats and dogs! Even then, you’d be surprised…
I know that most of the country is still knee deep in the throes of winter, but fear not, Spring is right around the corner, and not long after that, it’s summertime! Summertime is my favorite time of year, because even though it’s so hot I can barely stand to go outside, Angeline is home, the beaches are bustling and it’s just a fun, laid back time of year. I love grilling during the summer – but I love it more when Chris grills, of course.
Do you love grilling as much as I do?
If so, then you’re in luck, because I have 15 awesome grilling recipes that you are going to go nuts over!
15 Grilling Recipes
1. Tropical Pineapple & Honey BBQ Ribs from Snappy Gourmet
2. Grilled Pizza with Figs, Prosciutto, Peaches & Arugula from I Was Born To Cook
3. Grilled Steak and Mushroom Kabobs from Kalyn’s Kitchen
4. Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Breast from Bless This Mess
5. Grilled Balsamic Chicken with Peaches and Onions from I Was Born To Cook
6. Breakfast Sandwiches on the Grill from Mom Vs. The Boys
7. Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Burgers from Gator Mommy Reviews
8. Grilled Pizza from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
9. Herb-Encrusted Grilled Salmon from Kalyn’s Kitchen
10. Grilled Zucchini from An Edible Mosaic
11. Grilled Corn on the Cob from Thrifty Recipes
12. Grilled Asparagus with Parmesan from Kayln’s Kitchen
13. Grilled Skillet Cobbler from Tutti Dolci
14. Campfire Dessert Cones (On the Grill Version) from Mom Vs. The Boys
15. Grilled Peaches and Cream from Onion Rings and Things
If you try any of these recipes, I would love to hear what you think!
If you’re a blogger and have blogged your own grilling recipe, please leave me a link so that I can check them out too!